Hitch up your camels and pack up some frankincense and myrrh. Head to the east (side, that is) to pay homage to your priests. Or, at least, enjoy a brief visit with them to celebrate our Parish Feast Day.
Sun. Jan. 3, 2021
St. Stephen Gym/Cafeteria
If possible, we request that families whose last names begin with A-M arrive between 2-3 pm and families whose last names begin with N-Z arrive at 3 pm or later to assist with social distancing.
- This is in place of our previously cancelled “St. Nicholas Shuffle”; all plans subject to change or cancellation in light of the pandemic
- The Epiphany Encounter provides a chance to chat, briefly, with the priests. It is not a chance to visit with others and no refreshments will be served.
- Please enter on the gym side– the entrance nearest the rectory
- We ask all attending to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth the entire time.
- Wait in the designated line with your entire household.
- When it’s your family’s turn, you can exchange masked face-to-masked face holiday and feast day greetings with the priests.
- If possible, bring a clearly labeled photo of your family not wearing masks to help Fr. Eric get to know you.
- Our Zoom meetings remain a wonderful option for getting to know Fr. Eric (without masks!). If you cannot attend or cannot stand in line, we encourage you to go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4aa8ad2da4f8cf8-meet and schedule your visit today!
- Those attending the “Encounter” are also welcome to schedule a Zoom meeting with Fr. Eric in order to have a longer visit with our new pastor.
If you want to print this , click on EPIPHANY ENCOUNTER