45th Birmingham Ethnic Festival & Chicken Paprikas Dinner
Epiphany of the Lord Parish at St. Stephen Campus – Sunday, August 18th
Come celebrate a “Weekend in the Old Country” with Epiphany of the Lord Parish at St. Stephen Church for the 45th Annual Birmingham Ethnic Festival, at the corner of Consaul and Genesee Streets!
Please join us to cheer on our Epiphany of the Lord Parish team on Saturday, August 17th for the Annual Waiters Race starting at 6PM.
The festivities will begin on Sunday, August 18th at 12 Noon
- Our “world famous” Chicken Paprikas Dinner will be available for eat in or carry out in the school basement, from Noon to 3PM, or until the pots are empty.
- NEW this year we will be giving TOURS of St. Stephen Church
- Children activities and games.
- Food tents located outside on our parking lot.
- Bake booth – enjoy Hungarian treats or take some home!
- Continuous entertainment including Hungarian dance groups along with a variety of other dance groups entertaining us throughout the afternoon.
See you there!
Many hands make light work. To volunteer, fill out the form in the bulletin to volunteer and place it into the collection basket or call the Parish office at 419-698-1519 to see how you can help. Thank you!